Senior Reliability Engineer
Jul 2018 – Present
- Investigate equipment and process failures for root causes and proposing solutions to mitigate or prevent future occurrences.
- Developed a guideline for analyzing contamination levels in lubrication and coolant samples, tracing specific contaminants to potential component failure when cross referenced with operational data, and giving recommendations to the operations and maintenance departments.
- Project management for report creation. Including a report that collected operational data from a major component and manipulates millions of data point into a visual graphic, for intuitive lifecycle analysis by vendors.
- Part of the team that developed and executed a key decision tree change for a major component, saving $1 million a quarter in our district alone.
- Creating, presenting, and distributing training material for operators and technicians with the roll out of new equipment, design changes, and process changes.
- Perform audits, ensuring best practices and preventative maintenance is being performed and is actually increasing equipment reliability.
Supply Chain Analyst Internship
Jun 2017 – Aug 2017
- Created a process for auditing returning equipment from third party sources and collecting compliance data based off company’s load back compliance standard. This greatly increased safety of unloading and decreased turn around time of kegs, a possible bottleneck.
- Developed forms and reports to track key metrics for Regional Transportation Managers.
- Worked with third party logistics companies to ensure accurate equipment status.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Dec 2016 – May 2017
- Built and input reports for two full service renewable fuel accounts, Gulf Oil and Kolmar, handling a combined volume of over 24M gallons/month.
- Managed ticketing system and provided customers with system technical assistance and regulatory input for their particular business needs.